We respect the privacy needs of our valued donors, participants and members. Maintaining the privacy of your information is of paramount importance to us as it helps foster confidence, goodwill and stronger relationships with you
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by kanyathon and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of kanyathon. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, kanyathon takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The money paid / donated will not be refunded under any circumstances.
1. Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile number that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
2. We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk sms service provider.
3. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
4. Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
5. You are aware that running / long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the Kanyathon event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of it’s members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
6. You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.Do carry the medical certificate stating "NO SYMPTOMS OF COVID" on the day of the event.
7. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
8. You agree that Kanyathon event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
9. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
10. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race Director or the Medical Staff or by the Aid Station Volunteers.
11. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event and other events that may be organised by the Organizers in future
12. You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Kanyathon or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
13. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
14. For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund in any form will be given.
15. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, you confirm that you are the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has your permission to take part in the event. You further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
16. Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runners.
17. Runners will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
18. Race Director’s decision will be final & binding. We request total cooperation from runners in this regards.