- Fusion of Law and Business Management
- Interactive sessions with distinguished corporates, lawyers and judges
- Nuturing tomorrow's socially responsible global lawyers
- Value based quality legal education
- Equipping students with writing, mooting and research skills
- Best in class mentorship and placement opportunities
- State of the art infrastructure and hostel facilities
- 100% Scholarship from Padode Foundation for deserving students
" It gives me immense pleasure to say that I study in IFIM law college. Despite being a science student, I dreamt of being a Corporate lawyer. IFIM Institutions is helping me chase my dream and start my journey. They showed me the first step towards my ambition. This college comprises of different people from different regions. Being a part of IFIM is a matter of utmost pride. IFIM has widened my perspective and is developing my personality effectively. Calling myself an IFIMite is no less than a blessing. "JASPRIYA ALANG (Batch-2017)
" I have a strong desire to become a flawless corporate lawyer and IFIM is the prefect college for the same, with its overqualified management faculty which gives great one to one attention and through its brilliant personality enhancements program (PEP), IFIM law college offers the perfect amalgam for a budding corporate lawyer. "Hiten Ajay Wasan (Batch-2017)
"The question that I often face from my peers ask “ Why did you come to IFIM, Bangalore”, when you could have joined any other college in the nearby college? Yes, this doubt was there initially in my mind but after coming to IFIM I feel my decision of joining IFIM was absolutely right. The faculty here is great. Always ready to help, motivating and practical oriented. The amount of personal attention they give you is difficult to find anywhere else. They encourage you to participate in various co-curricular activities as they are really important for your overall personality development. You really come to know your strengths and weaknesses and learn new things from your peer group from other colleges. The hostel facilities are great, especially the food. Glad to join IFIM"NIDHI CHAUHAN (Batch-2015)
- Candidate should have passed +2/PUC or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST candidates. The study criteria should belong to 10/SSLC, +2/PUC pattern. The applicant who has passed the prescribed minimum qualification in single sitting examination without having basic qualification is not eligible for admission for admission for 5 years BBA. LLB course.
- Be or be less than twenty years in case of general category of applicants and less than twenty two years in the case of applicants from SC, St and other backward communities as on 1st June.
- The applicants, who have passed the examiniation from any board of examination other Karnataka State, shall apply for and obtain the Eligibility Certificate from the Karnataka State Law University, Hubli.
- Must have qualified in any one of the entrance examinations, viz, CLAT, LSAT or ILAT(IFIM's Law Admission Test)